Platform to raise your visibility and initiate 1:1 meetings
In line with the Africa-Europe Alliance for Sustainable Investment and Jobs, the European Union in partnership with the Private Sector Foundation Uganda and the Government of Uganda are organizing the first ever Uganda-Europe Business Forum. The forum forms part of a joint initiative to facilitate collaboration between private and public actors and partnership between Ugandan and European companies, in the framework of the Sustainable Business for Uganda Platform. The event will be graced by H.E Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, the President of the Republic of Uganda and Ms Jutta Urpilainen, the European Commissioner for international Partnerships as well as prominent European and Ugandan public and private sector players.
In the Uganda Europe Business Forum you’ll have an exceptional opportunity to
- Meet the Decision Makers: H.E. the President, Ministers, High-Level Officials, CEOs of European and Ugandan companies.
- Grab the low hanging fruits: new opportunities for investment in Agriculture, Energy, Cities, Natural Resources and for Access to Finance.
- Build your network: setup your own B2B and B2G meetings, with the B2Match App [ ], and visits to local businesses.
- Trade with Europe: learn more about Uganda business incentives and duty-free quota-free exports to the EU.
- Discover Uganda: an island of security and economic stability in the East African Region
- Invest for the long term: be part of the Sustainable Business for Uganda Platform.